Saturday, September 14, 2013

A new life chapter.

Assalamualaikum. Erm actually I don't know how to start but what I'm trying to tell is the new chapter in my life just begin. I don't get any homesick or whatever shit at all at first, but I start to feel it now. I'm so far farrr away from my hometown and it's my first time being in Johor Bahru. Allah bless me....



And together with my former coursemates from GMi(mostly), we started our next education here in UniKL MITEC which located at Masai, Johor Bahru. I gotta tell you something this place is wayyyyyyyyy different from GMi. I don't want to mention what is that lol sorry i have to admit that.( I think i miss GMi too much maybe....)

Since our classes just started this week and there's so much work have to be done (MARA loan, credit exemption bla bla bla)



With this much of credit exemption, I managed to finish my degree within 3 years only lucky me!



 That is my class timetable. Phew gotta be a morning person almost everyday plus I still working part time at Starbucks and a full time lover to my man hehehehe so TIME MANAGEMENT is important. I can do this! You go girl! (my boyfriend is also here, same course, same class hehehehe)


I paste this polaroids on the wall. They are my kryptonites. xoxo

Right now all I want is to spend my very superb weekend with my boyfriend. Till then, goodbye!

At Country Garden Beach, Danga Bay. They say it can be the next Sentosa Island!










No comments:

Post a Comment

saya sayang semua followers saya ♥