Saturday, December 1, 2012

October Baby

Thank you wishers thru BBM. (I'm sorry i couldn't screen grabbed my tweeps' wishes)























OCTOBER BABY
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all. 
Apparently, this is random analysis that I've found on Tumblr. Just a piece of mind since I rarely update my blog. (finally, I manage to stall time for blogging uhukkk!)



P/S : I'm on my critical state of busyness. Pray for my success on FYP internal presentation this lovely Tuesday.(supposedly my group's turn is on Monday but it has been postponed to Tuesday!)


Assalamualaikum und Gute Nacht! 


xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

saya sayang semua followers saya ♥